Saturday, November 20, 2010

Becoming the Change

"Be the change you want to see in the world" - Mahatma Gandhi



This is my favorite quote. It gives a sense of hope, faith, motivation, ownership and responsibility. It makes me realize I can't just sit waiting for change, but we must all be the change.

Living in our world today I understand that it takes a lot of money and power to get much of anything done. Unfortunately the money and power do not seem to be in the correct hands. The best I can do, as one person, is make myself knowledgeable and pass what I can to those around me.

This blog is my attempt to share what I know with anyone who cares to read with the hope that at least I may impact someone somewhere as I am impacted by big and small events throughout my day.

Remember that this is our world, and any attempt to make it a more beautiful place should be welcomed with open arms and open minds.

No comments:

Post a Comment